£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you strong communicator with an ability to relationship-build and make long-lasting connections?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an Account Manager within rail, for an organisation who are at the pinnacle point of establishing themselves as industry leaders within the rail travel ticketing industry.
This opportunity is offering the successful candidate: a chance to further their network and the ability to be autonomous in their working life, with a goal in mind to maintain and develop the company’s growth initiatives.
With a clear focus on innovation you will be joining an organisation that welcomes creativity, and heavily emphasises proactive support for personal and professional development. You will be the primary contact for all existing and future customers, ensuring a true account management style is adopted.
Role and Responsibilities
- Customer facing
- Customer Commercial Meetings (Budget/Forecast Performance Reviews, Business Planning)
- Growth Initiatives (Channel Shift Activities / Promotional Activities)
- Product Sales (existing product suite and new products)
- Be the customer’s operational champion whilst managing expectations
- Pre-empt potential commercial issues and dependencies, and plan solutions with colleagues
- Manage communications with the customer once operational and be the primary point of contact for the customer’s business functions
- Engage with and support TOC franchise teams
- Revenue forecasts/management
- Reporting/Invoice checking
- Work alongside Technical Account Manager and Product teams to feed in new customer roadmap requests
- Complies with and helps to enforce security policies and procedures
- Work alongside legal colleague when requesting New Contracts and addendums, etc
- Internal reporting and updates
The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder, who prioritises customer satisfaction and client commitment above all. Your personable and natural approach will ensure you continue maintaining and developing relationships with the existing and target client base. Having a strong commercial awareness and business acumen is imperative, as part of your role is to find and build key contacts within an organisation. You will have to be self-sufficient with good business awareness to ensure the company exceeds its growth initiatives.
- Facilitate client meetings effectively
- Keep all stakeholders well informed, as appropriate of changes within the client’s business
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in accordance with contract governance
- Is able to communicate sensitive information in order to extract the most advantageous conclusion
- Rail background
- Exposure to technology services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understands the UK Rail franchise process and competitor landscape
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with multiple clients
- Capable of operating at Director level within client business
- Rail business domain knowledge
- General systems experience
20th March 2018
Likely Job Titles: Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Manager
- £45,000 +