£7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Are you an experienced administrator who enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an Administration Assistant for an engineering business who support rail and mining operations around the world.
Our Client is looking for an experienced part-time administration assistant to work on a 6month rolling contract at their Derby office. You will be responsible for ensuring administrative duties are completed to a high standard in an efficient, organised manor. You will be given additional responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the office, this opportunity requires an individual with a willingness to learn who has strong IT skills and can use their own initiative.
Role and Responsibilities
- Typing up meeting notes
- Calendar bookings
- Inputting data using Microsoft Excel
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Writing letters
- Exporting data
- Printing documents
- Answering phone calls
- Filing documentation
- Providing beverages to guests/colleagues
- Covering Reception on an ad-hoc basis
- Other general administrative duties
Our Client is seeking an individual with previous administrative experience who has the confidence to interact with colleagues and clients on all levels in a professional manor. You must be able to prioritise tasks and use your initiative to ensure administration is completed to the required standard in a timely efficient manner.
- Highly organised
- Previous administrative experience
- Strong IT skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer service experience
- Willingness to learn
- Able to work autonomously
- Flexible to deal with ad-hoc duties and prioritise tasks
- Administration experience in an engineering, manufacturing or rail office environment
- Previous use an ERP system such as Oracle, Sage or SAP
- Carried out administrative duties within a project team/ project environment
Closing Date: Friday 11th May
Likely Job Titles: Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Project Administrator.