£8 per hour
Are you an experienced administrator who enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an Administrator for a reputable organisation based in Derby specialising in consultancy services within the rail industry.
You will be responsible for supporting and assisting a fast-paced engineering function in providing effective administrative support.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create, operate and manage effective administration to control all aspects of paperwork, correspondence, records, etc.
- Responsible for the provision of a personal support service to the managers including maintenance of diaries, confidential typing and taking minutes at meetings.
- Operate computer systems and packages as appropriate.
- Manage the admin/clerical workload of the section
- Plan and coordinate in accordance with the requests of the managers.
- Ensure that all section work is completed to an acceptable and consistent standard to meet the company’s requirements.
- Undertake administrative duties including:
- Typing, photocopying and filing
- Processing of time sheets
- Expense claims, variation forms etc
- Answering telephone calls courteously and promptly
- Processing orders and invoices as required
Our client is seeking an able individual who can demonstrate confidence and ease in using Microsoft packages. You will be organised with strong communication skills who can get things done quickly and effectively.
- Education to GCSE / O Level; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the word processing, spreadsheet and database packages used by the company.
- Typing skills essential.
- Good communication both verbal and written
- Confident use of Microsoft packagaes
Closing Date: Tuesday 14th August
Likely Job Titles: Admin, secretary, assistant