Business Development Manager - Rail
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for the opportunity to add to the growth of a major established supplier to the rail industry and develop your career?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Business Development Manager who has experience of sales within the rail industry and has the motivation to drive the company forward.
This role gives an excellent opportunity for professional development and to work for a business that is recognised as a market leader in its field and has a large order book.
Location: The position is office based / travel and would suit someone who resides in / around the Derby area or who is able to travel there 2/3 times weekly
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will specifically be working within the rail industry.
- You will develop and add to the company growth.
- Work closely with many areas of the business
- Reporting to the Sales Director
- Work closely specifically with rail contacts
The candidate will be someone looking to make the next step in their career as this will be an exciting opportunity. What is critical is that you have held responsibility for sales within the rail sector and will have contacts / market knowledge of the rail industry
- Rail sales / Business Development experience
- Self motivated with drive and professionalism
- Good work ethic / persistence / honesty
- Appropriate qualification
Likely Job Titles: Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager
- £45,000 +