£24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking a skilled CAD Technician for a leading telecommunications provider in to the Transportation Industry.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a company who have recently been acquired by the world’s leading technology business with big ambitions to secure a foothold in the UK Rail advanced technologies space. This acquisition is to strengthen their position and provide innovative solutions within the transportation industry.
Role and Responsibilities
- To support the Design and Engineering department in the production of detailed AutoCAD drawings required for submission in overall design documentation.
- The role will involve interpreting detailed survey information of railway infrastructure and producing detailed electronic drawings of civil, electrical, floor plans and general arrangements.
- Working with the various project teams to update and revise existing drawings and documentation to reflect additional scope and changes to design detail.C
- Compiling documentation and drawings into correct format for submission to clients, including redlined design packs and as-built information.
- Experience with multi-discipline AutoCAD drawing production
- Familiarity with civil engineering methods of construction
- Able to communicate clearly in written, sketch and drawn forms to people at all levels
- Capable of working to tight project time scales whilst paying attention to detail
- Ability to deliver projects within timescale and act comfortably under pressure
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Qualified to HNC/HND in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
Closing Date: Friday 3rd August
- £25,000 - £35,000