£50,000 - £55,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package
Are you looking for an opportunity that will enable you to drive forward the market position of our client, both in the UK and the world?
Ford & Stanley Ltd, the Manufacturing Recruitment specialists are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Commercial Manager in the Built Environment sector (design, construction and management of manmade structures)
- Responsible for identifying and managing commercial opportunities.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients to understand their business needs and drivers,
- Positioning the client as a preferred supplier of solution services to clients with a perceived business problem that they can offer a solution for.
- Working with sales teams across the globe to support and develop the business offering.
- This role is an exciting oppurtunity to lead across their global Built Environment Portfolio implementing strategy across multiple teams and helping to develop new generation schemes.
- The job holder is expected to provide direction and leadership to UK teams.
- Proven experience of sustained over achievement in a new business sales environment.
- Proven ability in leadership, development and commercial acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Manage a small team of Business Development staff to ensure sales targets are achieved
- Able to communicate complex technical issues.
- Proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations.
- Identify and proactively pursue new prospects to grow the customer base
- Proven ability in closing business to business sales and winning new customers.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel overseas on a regular basis (typically spells of no more than one week at a time).
We are able to offer a highly competitive starting salary, 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.
Apply Now - Ford & Stanley Ltd
Other titles: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Contracts Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Applications Manager, Proposals Manager
- Hemel Hempstead
- £45,000 +