£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Are you a Construction Manager/Site Manager looking for the opportunity to play a pivotal part in a company's success as it continues to make a vast impact on Rail Infrastructure projects in the West-Midlands?
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Specialists are looking for a Construction Manager to join a rapidly growing rail consultancy looking to become a major player in the West-Midlands and beyond. Offering the successful candidate to be involved with the delivery of a multimillion station upgrade project. This is an exceptional chance for a Construction Manager or Site Manager to ensure that this project is driven in the right direction, managing the main contractor on site and working alongside the project manager to meet delivery timescales.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the project manager and design manager to ensure regular communication with the client and projects team.
- Oversea and supervise the implementation of projects to the agreed targets and client’s satisfaction, ensuring that projects are delivered safely and to the upmost quality.
- Monitor project contractors continuously and ensure health and safety legislation is enforced.
- Be the point of contact on construction and safety aspects of the project.
- Manage and mitigate risks to contractual performance and total project delivery, including anticipated problems as well as programme delays.
- Monitor plans for HSEQ.
- Undertake and manage risk assessments with regards to HSE.
- Ensure that the project complies with all regulatory provisions including HMRI & CDM regulations.
- Manage site activities and interfaces related to handover at the close of the project.
- Possess a construction or other technical related degree, preferably in engineering, or a minimum of HNC in construction related discipline.
- Possess a first aid qualification.
- Experience in the rail industry or comparable industry such as highways, construction etc.
- PTS qualification.
- CSCS accreditation.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate, Occupational Health & Safety.
- Proven success working with Network Rail and understanding of their procedures.
- Experience of multidisciplinary projects such as new stations, footbridges, freight depots, car parks, structural/civils projects.
Likely Job Titles:
Construction Manager, Site Manager, Site Agent, Construction Coordinator
- West Midlands
- £45,000 +