£300 - £400 per day
Are you a Quantity Surveyor/Contract Manager with experience of the rail industry looking for a contract position that will enable the client manage a major timetable change?
Ford & Stanley Recruitment, specialist rail recruiters are delighted to be working with a major rail client that requires a contract manager for an initial 4 month contract to work out their Derbyshire based offices to start ASAP.
The position is responsible for providing ongoing contract management, agreement development and consents support to the Commercial Regulatory Access Manager. This is a hands on position that will require the individual to become involved in the day to day documentation to ensure a swift resolution to the changes.
Key Tasks include
- Maintenance of centralised database for regulatory workstream
- Compile Depot Change documentation associated with depot modifications
- Compile relevant alterations to regulated agreements for stations
- Provide advice on regulatory considerations
- Liaise with NR, project managers and other stakeholders to establish final change plans
- Regular KPI reporting and board updates on these workstreams
- The successful candidate will be an experienced rail professional with strong knowledge of the rail regulatory administration and documentation. They will be experienced in contracts management and be willing to write their own documentation