Electrical Sales Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for the an opportunity to lead the sales office activities across an established and expanding market leader in their field of electrical components?
Ford & Stanley Ltd, the renowned experts within manufacturing recruitment are working in partnership with a most prestigious component manufacturer to appoint a qualified and experienced Electrical Sales Manager
Due to continued growth the company have an impressive presence within the area - offering superb opportunities for career growth, stability and the potential to really develop your career. They are an international organisation.
Location. This is an "all encompassing" role which will be based at the site in Sheffield although candidates residing in such locations as Chesterfield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley etc will find commuting a good proposition. Note you will on occasions be visiting both suppliers and customers.
- Manage a small sales office team of c.6 persons
- You will manage the link between Sales, Purchasing, Projects & Installation
- Manage the CRM system
- Involvement with the sales / marketing / purchasing / Projects functions
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Customer Service
- Must be a proven man manager / motivator.
- You must have experience of CRM
- Experience gained in such areas as internal sales, estimating, proposals, purchasing etc would be very beneficial.
- The ability to work unsupervised
- You will have a background within the electrical industry and an appropriate qualification
Closing Date: We are looking to set up first interviews within the third week of July with second interviews within a week following that. An offer to the successful applicant will be made within 3 days of second interview.
Other titles: Internal Sales Manager, Administraction Manager, Proposals Manager, CRM Manager, Sales Office Manager
- £35,000 - £45,000