£20,000 - £28,000 per annum
Ford and Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are working with a specialist college which has been established to meet the workforce development needs of businesses which operate in sectors which are critical to the UK economy. This includes advanced apprenticeships to secure a pipeline of new talent, higher and degree apprenticeships to support advanced engineering capability and bespoke training solutions to develop the expertise and skills of the existing workforce.
(12 month Fixed Term Contract) To support the Finance Department in ensuring that all sales invoice transactions, purchase ledger is processed timely and accurately using SAGE, payments and in accordance with College financial regulations and procedures.
- Sales document processing. Initially sending out confirmation of bookings, continuing onto setting up courses on SAGE, sending out sales invoices and updating the sales day book.
- Ensure all relevant information is updated on PICs i.e. receipts, certificate
- Raise invoices for non-levy employers, making sure payments are received on a timely basis, recording invoices and payments on EADMIN, regular checks for new starts
- Processing, creating and validating new direct debit forms from Companies, updating bank details
- Collecting direct debit payments monthly from companies
- Liaise with external/internal customers and other such as the internal and external auditors
- Raise invoices for recharges or ad-hoc charges
- Make weekly payments of travel costs or bursary to eligible students
- Manage credit card process and reconcile payments
- Pay AGE grant incentive payments as they are received, record when payments are made
- Assisting with the purchase ledger system processing, including processing invoices and filing
Candidates should have experience of delivering a similar role and be comfortable working on a fixed term contract arrangement. Other qualifications and experiences should include the following:
- At least 5 GCSE’s minimal C grade in Maths
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and autonomously as required
- Ability to carry out numerical calculations accurately
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met
- High level of attention to detail
- Working under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft office