HR Training Coordinator
£25,000 - £33,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an experienced HR Training Coordinator to provide training and development opportunities to support professional development for a rapidly expanding rail business.
Our client is seeking a HR Training Coordinator to develop and deliver internal training packages for its employees covering, corporate, technical and HR. It is your responsibility to train, support, assess and deliver training in a timely manner in accordance against operational workload.
This challenging opportunity will immerse you fully into the organisation’s busy working culture. You will have the chance to further develop your own skillset and exposure within rail whilst managing your own workload according to delivery schedules.
Location (s): Derby
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the safety critical assessor and resource managers.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs (outsourced or in-house) for corporate, technical, HR training and more.
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case, (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc).
- Marketing available training opportunities to employees and providing necessary information.
- Development and monitoring of the company training budget.
- Co-ordination of training in line with operational work load requirements.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Conduct orginsatioon wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Manage the apprentice programme, ensuring that where value added learning can be given.
- Adhoc HR duties
Our client is seeking an individual who is passionate in pursuing a career as a Trainer. You will be a strong-willed individual who is confident and comfortable in liaising with a range of individuals including, HR, shop floor employees through to directorship level. In addition, you are a highly organised and proactive individual who prioritises results ahead of delivery times.
Essentials / Desirables
- Graduate in any discipline
- Professional Membership (ideally CIPD / Association of trainers)
- 2-3 years work experience within training or a similar role
- Exposure to the rail / construction / engineering environment (advantageous)
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on experience coordinating multiple training events
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Ability to complete full training cycle including: assessing needs, planning, developing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating.
- Competent in Microsoft IT packages
Closing Date: 16th July 2018
Likely Job Titles: Training Consultant, Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator
- £25,000 - £35,000