Lifting Inspection Engineer
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Lifting Inspection Engineer looking to join an industry leader in Inspection and Certification?
Ford and Stanley- The Rail Recruitment Experts are looking for a Lifting Inspection Engineer to work within the Inspection team in and around the Essex area.
Due to continued growth, our Client is looking to recruit an individual who is keen to succeed within an International Industry leading reputable company who have gained invaluable knowledge and practical know-how for over 200 years.
The position is a field based role working with Clients/Customers in and around the Essex area, you will be supplied with a company vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities
- Competent and capable of carrying out inspections, adjustments and maintenance of mechanical and electrical aspects of lifting and handling equipment
- Compile reports and present findings to the Customer
- Carry out fault finding procedures, recognise the defective items, carry out the necessary repairs effectively and restore the equipment to a safe working condition
- Organise, progress and carryout major installations
You will be a hardworking, self-motivated individual who has previous experience working as a Lifting Inspection Engineer, comfortable working both independently and as part of the Inspection team. You will be happy to travel to Customer/Client locations to carry out necessary inspections in a provided Company van.
- Valid UK Driving License
- Knowledge of various lifting equipment (MEWPS, Cranes (overhead)), FLT’s
- Compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements (LOLER & PUWER)
- Happy to travel in and around the Essex area
Degree in Engineering
- £25,000 - £35,000