Maintenance Engineer (Sutton Coldfield)
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for the an opportunity to take an active lead in the Maintenance activities across an established and expanding market leader in their field of mechanical components manufacture and assembly?
Ford & Stanley Ltd, the renowned experts within Manufacturing Recruitment are working in partnership with a most prestigious component manufacturer to appoint a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer.
Due to continued growth the company have an impressive presence within the area - offering superb opportunities for career growth, stability and real earnings potential.
Location. The role will be based at their site in Sutton Coldfield although candidates residing in such locations as Walsall, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Birmingham etc will find commuting a good proposition.
- Diagnosis and repair of special purpose equipment
- Formulation and execution of effective (value added) PM plans
- Prioritisation, validation and completion of maintenance requests raised on the Smart Request systems
- Control of critical and non-critical spare parts with a cost effective approach to ordering and budget adherance
- Capture of comprehensive maintenance data for equipment history and “lessons learnt” purposes
- Pilot key equipment using maintenance KPI’s to formulate and execute improvement action plans
- ABB Robot modification and control
- ABB Robotic fault diagnostics
- PLC fault diagnostics
- Modifications to PLC’s for remedial actions and process improvements
- Coordinate with Man Eng department for external modification and future installations
- Mentor, support and develop the Maintenance Apprentices
- Supporting improvements identified through the Red Tag and 5S process
- Identification of any relevant customer concerns
Experience & Qualifications
- Capable of multi tasking
- PC Skills
- Experience with ABB & Siemens S7 ideal
- Mech/Elec preferred
- Root cause analysis / problem solving
Closing Date: We are looking to set up first interviews within the 2nd week of July with second interviews within a week following that. An offer to the successful applicant will be made within 3 days of second interview.
Other titles: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi - Skilled Engineer
- Sutton Coldfield
- £25,000 - £35,000