£40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus company car, bonus and pension
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Manufacturing Auditor for a world-renowned certification body who accredit some of the biggest brands in the world.
This position will see you travelling around London to audit a wide range of manufacturing businesses looking to achieve or maintain their accreditations. You will also have to put your client-facing skills to the test as you will be delivering both good and bad news depending on whether audits are passed and understanding your clients’ business to deliver appropriate advice and necessary actions.
- Visiting clients daily, travelling to their sites and gaining a real understanding of their organisation
- Understanding the client’s business and their challenges to help improve their performance
- Assessing their organisation or products against management systems
As an experienced manufacturing auditor, you will be a talented, client focused individual who understands the challenges businesses are facing and is able to offer support and advice whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will have a methodical approach to your work and able to communicate with all levels within a business articulately and confidentially.
- Practical experience auditing/assessing within manufacturing environments such as, mechanical, engineering, electronics, telecommunications, defence or software
- Experience in formatting reports
- Comprehensive knowledge of business processes and experience or working with ISO 9001, IS0 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- NEBOSH qualification
- Internal Auditor qualification
- You will be happy to travel extensively around London which could include overnight stays
- Confident facilitating discussions and presenting information to Clients
- Lead Auditor qualification.
- £35,000 - £45,000