Performance Contracts Manager
£42,000 - £45,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Contracts Manager looking for a new challenge working with a leading Train Operator?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Contracts Manager on a permanent basis, who will be responsible for ensuring performance regimes are met.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a leading Train operator in London, who are experts in their industry in providing a seamless customer experience for all those travelling on their services. You will be accountable for ensuring data is of the highest standard and accuracy to inform their continuous performance improvement. This opportunity offers you strong benefits including free travel on London Overground/Underground train operators.
- Issuing performance reports on a daily, weekly and period basis
- Ensuring the Compass system contains accurate data and liaise with NR to ensure exact agreement of PPM results
- Calculating the Operational Performance payments due under Schedule 7 and providing the relevant supporting information to both ARL and RfL Finance departments
- Uploading LTP and STP timetables into the Compass system
- Reviewing all Schedule 8 information received from NR and ensuring the correct element is passed to (or recovered from) RfL
- Reviewing Schedule 4 statements received from NR and ensuring the correctly adjusted payment is passed to RfL
- Managing the financial elements of the rail replacement bus contract
- Assisting with the annual Passenger Charter Audit in relation to calculation of PPM
- Agreeing and signing off Average Timetable Stops with NR
- Providing analytical support as required
The ideal candidate will be someone who can join the organisation and hit the ground running, with an analytical approach. Attention to detail is key with the ability to demonstrate impeccable spreadsheet and data handling skills. Previous contract management experience is essential as you will be handling contractual obligations.
- Data Analysis experience
- Contract Management experience
- Building effective stakeholder relationship
- Proficent in Excel
Previous Rail industry knowledge
Closing Date: 23rd March 2018
- £35,000 - £45,000