Project Administrator (Derby)
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Are you a recent graduate who enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Project Administrator for a rapidly expanding rail organisation based in Derby.
You will be responsible for ensuring project plans and reports, are produced, maintained and managed throughout the lifecycle of projects. This opportunity requires an experienced administrative professional to hit the ground running in a busy environment. You will be involved in different upcoming projects, working with a diverse team and working autonomously and collectively to achieve high quality results.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create projects and work orders on IFS
- Create serial, functional and category objects, pick lists, requisitions on IFS
- Maintain all project plans in M.S project and other software tools as suitable.
- Produce reports in and from M.S project, IFS, Excel or other software tools as required
- Support all IFS users in establishing KPI’s.
- Ensure Parts are ordered and chase up delivery via Procurement.
- Support project planning activities in particular Company tendering activities by producing project plans for submission with tenders.
- Cost loading and resource loading of project plans.
- Ensuring all project documentation is completed as necessary.
- Facilitating, leading and managing planning workshops and meetings with and for other team members so as to develop their ideas and information into coherent project plans.
- Working as a project team member to update project plans to reflect the current status of projects as given by production team members and engineers.
- Develop corrective action plans in support of the project manager for projects which are exhibiting signs of slippage against the plan.
- Support internal finance, project governance, resource planning and project management processes.
- Production of Reports to support project managers, resource planners, financial controllers and the senior management team in making decisions and to understand the health of projects and the projects portfolio as a whole
Our client is seeking a qualified graduate to work within a fast paced and dynamic projects team as a Project Administrator. You will be organised and able to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Having a keen eye for detail ensures you are consistently delivering a high quality work load which ensures the organisation’s processes and procedures are maintained.
- Apprenticeship / Graduate in any discpline
- Strong IT Skills
Experience in a production environment
Closing Date: 30th March 2018
Likely Job Titles: Project Administrator, Document Controller, Project Assistant
- £15,000 - £25,000