Project Manager (Milton Keynes)
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Are you a Project Manager with a technical Engineering background looking for the opportunity to work for one of Europe's leading businesses?
Ford & Stanley - The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are currently looking for Project Managers to join one of the most successful companies in their industry. With the company hitting record figures in the year of 2017, they are now on a recruitment drive with the aim to achieve such results year on year for the foreseeable future. With the recent accomplishment in mind we are looking for a competent Project Manager with a passion for engineering to help drive new projects through full life cycle process's, propelling the success of the company forward.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage projects through the full life cycle start to finish.
- Maximise customer satisfaction whilst providing them excellent value.
- Carry all work out to required quality standards.
- Carry out project presentations and compile reports.
- Manage stakeholders through full process and provide regular updates.
- Degree or HNC / HND with experience in an engineering environment.
- 4 years minimum in project management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working in heavy goods engineering.
- Prince2 or APM (desired)
Likely Job titles: Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Programme Manager, Project Lead
- Milton Keynes
- £45,000 +