£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for a new challenge to join a leading engineering business?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are looking for an ambitious individual who will play a significant part in the departments and wider organisational growth.
This opportunity has arisen due to the company success and expansion. The person coming in will be encouraged to be part of the growth of the department and will be sat on top of a rising cake. You will be involved in reviewing company procedures and processes to ensure that continuous improvements are maintained to meet company business objectives, strategy, customer expectations and meet any legislative requirements. This is would
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to QHSE manager on the company’s quality performance and recommendations for improvement
- Management of Internal / External audit processes
- Management of key company processes to include: Surveillance audits at work locations, SQA activities Liaising with procurement
- Ensuring site staff competence assessments and records are maintained and developed as part of the company’s risk management strategy
- NCR Management and closure
- Management of KPI data and liaising with other departments to implement improvement measures and techniques
The successful applicant must have ISO9001 and migration to 2015 experience with the ability to influence and interface with senior management, customers, suppliers and company staff across all levels. You must have great knowledge of reviewing existing operations, updating them, processing flow charts and dealing with internal audits.
- Strong practical knowledge and expertise in the implantation and on-going development of managing systems, based on the recognised standard ISO 9001
- High attention to detail and diligent
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders and senior management is key
- Migration to 2015 experience
6th April 2018
Likely Job Titles: Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, ISO9001
- £35,000 - £45,000