£37,000 - £41,000
Are you an exceptional Resource Manager looking for your new challenge working for a prestigious rail organisation in the East Midlands? Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Resource Manager on a permanent basis working closely with the production supervisors, ensuring their specific technical resource needs are understood, planned and fulfilled.
Our client specialises in engineering work on railway traction and rolling stock to ensure successful overhaul and maintenance solutions for their customers. This would be an ideal opportunity for a Resource Manager to join their rapidly expanding team to support their mission in becoming customers first choice in fleet support and delivery. You will have the opportunity to become a fundamental player in the team, as this position impacts on -time and on-budget delivery, performance, work quality and customer satisfaction for projects, production and operations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understanding short, medium and long-term resource needs across a range of disciplines.
- Developing and implementing resource plans to meet needs.
- Constantly monitoring and adjusting plans as needs change.
- Co-ordinate and action all elements of recruitment, retention and release needs.
- Carry out performance reviews on all employees within the team.
- Identify and implement career development and training plans across the team with HR.
- Dealing with all aspects relating to employee welfare.
- Drive and develop workforce competence to meet the needs of the business, its projects and customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in HR, within a production environment. You will be joining a fast-paced environment whereby you will be sitting in a senior level position.
- Experience of working in an HR environment.
- Experience working in a production environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Excellent organisational skills are required.
Closing Date: 10th February 2018
Likely Job Titles: HR, Resource Manager
- £35,000 - £45,000