Sales Manager - RF
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and car allowance
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering specialists are recruiting for a Sales Manager who can drive long term sales growth in a £600 million-pound business who supply components and systems for electrical and optical connectivity globally who are wanting to grow in Northern Europe
The opportunity to work with a 150-year-old business to sell internationally, mainly in the Nordic region and Northern Europe. You will have the responsibility for selling into the Radio frequency sector for the space and defence and industrial market.
Location(s): Bicester, Launton, Caversfield, Bucknell, Chesterton, Oxfordshire.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell all products and technologies and build our radio frequency business to operators and installers.
- Have a full understanding of the status of your market at all times.
- Liaise with sales engineers whenever necessary to accomplish major account strategic goals.
- Identify potential new customers/ projects for other regional sales managers within your market segment.
The successful candidate must be passionate about sales, showing they have a confident and diplomatic manner when dealing with customers, a flexible attitude to problem solving to meet everyday challenges this role will bring.
- Experience in technical Field sales in a customer faced environment.
- Experienced dealing with OEM’s and system integrators or other sales channels within the UK.
- Working with clients and stakeholder both internally and externally.
- Must present a demonstrable record of accomplishment in winning new business.
- Ability to plan and co- ordinate customer meetings.
- Ability to communicant effectively internally and externally.
- Willingness to sell outside home country (mainly Nordic region and Northern Europe).
- Plan and anticipate business conditions occurring in the market.
Have a full understanding of the status of the market including:
- Open Quotes.
- Open Orders.
- Customer payment issues.
- Overdue Orders.
- Annual Price agreements.
- Customer movement
- Some knowledge and experience using CRM databases.
- Technical Qualifications (Electronic/ mechanical).
- Experience in technologies such as Fibre optics or Low frequency.
Closing Date: 27/08/2018
Likely Job Titles: Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Director, Head of sales, Area Manager, Key account Manager, Commercial Manager, Senior sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager.
- £35,000 - £45,000