Senior Business Consultant
£45,000 - £56,000 per annum
Are you an experienced individual who has the drive and determination to thrive within an industry leading organisation?
Ford & Stanley- The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a Senior Business Consultant for an industry leading, globally renowned Rail Consultancy.
Our Client is renowned for their experience in rolling stock, rail control systems and infrastructure, with over 500 professional experts in the UK alone covering a spectrum of specialist areas such as passenger vehicles and optimisation of rail systems. Their diverse skills and experience makes them industry leaders in rail consultancy across the globe.
Employees are offered the opportunity to be involved in industry leading projects, a wealth of experience and support with individual career progression.
Location: Derby or London.
Role and Responsibilities
An experienced Engineer who is looking to advance into a more commercially driven position, experience in one or more relevant areas of industry activity – rolling stock procurement; rolling stock fleet management; franchise bidding and mobilisation; train operations; infrastructure projects; signalling and control system projects. You will ideally have experience in holding lead roles in large bids or procurement projects.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support in procurement and bidding processes
- Deliver independent technical and market advice across the asset life cycle
- Support business process improvements and approach
- Shape and deliver strategic projects
- Provide strategic asset management advice
- Experience in as many of the following as possible: rolling stock procurement; rolling stock fleet management; franchise bidding and mobilisation; train operations; infrastructure projects; signalling and control system projects.
- You will ideally have experience in holding lead roles in large bids or procurement projects.
- Experience in a commercial environment.
- Previous in procurement and bidding processes.
- Experience in a business development role.
Degree in Engineering is advantageous.
Closing Date: Friday 8th June
- £45,000 +