Supplier Quality Performance Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Ford & Stanley Ltd the rail recruitment specialists are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Supplier Quality Performance Manager to develop, manage and deliver a robust supplier performance process to ensure products and services are delivered On Time In Full (OTIF) to support manufacturing
Role: Manage the Supplier Performance Handling function including:
- Establish and maintain the required process and procedures to deliver effective supplier performance management including standard reporting and KPIs.
- Work closely with the Supplier Development team to ensure an integrated approach to deliver Total Quality Management within the supply chain.
- Quality control at goods in including measurement and incoming inspection feedback.
- Ensure return to vendor processes operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Support operations by ensuring fast resolution of supplier non-conformances including root cause analysis and long term corrective actions
- Containment management: Internal containment activities within the factory and external containment actions with the suppliers.
- Supporting Supplier development with recovery plans.
- Lead the development and continued management of the supplier performance management process.
- Lead supplier performance aspects of preferred supplier reviews.
- Establish appropriate measures of performance and lead the analysis, review and reporting of the data to ensure appropriate improvement actions are delivered.
- Lead, coordinate and report investigations and resolution of any Customer or Stakeholder Complaints.
- Lead the development and delivery of required competencies of staff through appropriate training, education, coaching and mentoring.
- Provide the team with the right processes, risk assessments, tools and facilities.
- Manage the resources, workload and capacity to ensure parts of the correct quality are available for Production at the right time.
Other titles: Supplier development, Supplier Quality, Supplier Performance
- £45,000 +