Systems Support Analyst
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus 10% bonus, pension and rail discount
System Support Analyst – Digital Rail.
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a multi-award-winning business at the forefront of innovation within the rail industry.
Our client has been bought out by a large rail organisation to bring over their innovative ticketing platform to shake up the current UK ticketing market.
They’re currently working on a significantly invested project to grow a retailing platform into a service brochure, the development/application teams have made great progress so far with the website due for launch in November and 2 stations going live in September.
Due to this they’re now needing to recruit an ITIL certified System Support Analyst, to provide technical understanding with a focus on process and incident management to support the launch.
This is a chance to work on a high reward project that will break the ticketing monopoly in the industry, if successful, this role will offer fantastic scope for progression due to being rolled out across the UK Railway.
Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the main responsibilities of the role holder include, but shall not be limited to:
- Point of contact for their IT help desk (outsourced).
- Provide 2nd/3rd Line Support to IBM Systems.
- Experience with retail systems.
- Triage and manage retailing systems incidents and service requests.
- Support IBM on providing incident details and problem determination for all channels.
- Systems environment management.
- Liaise with 3rd party data feeds.
Support Application & Systems Manager with:
- Application environment management
- Demand & release management
- Performance management
- Capacity management
Qualifications & Experience
- 2nd Line Support in a retail environment.
- Incident management in line with ITIL v3
- Subject matter expert for the retailing system.
- Proven track record of delivering a consistent and robust service to end users in an end user environment. (physical & digital)
- Experience of successfully managing IT Systems and people within the Retail or Rail industry.
- Experienced at a senior level of supporting business change through information technology.
- Rail experience
- Ticketing experience
- Understanding of Software development / release.
Possible Job Titles:
System Support Analyst, 2nd Line Support Analyst, 3rd Line Support Analyst, Systems Support
Submission End Date:
28th August 2018.
- £45,000 +