UK – Northern Regions (home based)
£27,000 - £30,000 per annum plus fully expensed car and additional benefits
Are you a Trainer/Assessor operating in the lifting and materials handling area looking for your next challenge?
Ford and Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are working with an evolving, and growing, business who require a Technical Trainer in the North of the UK to deliver technical training to organisations in the lifting and materials handling industry.
Our client is a leader in the inspection and certification area and focuses on lifting engineering, predominantly. They are part of a large, and very successful group. As a Technical Trainer in the business, you will deliver a range of technical training as well as advising customers on technical aspects of lifting to enable them to complete the work correctly and safely. You will have the benefit of working autonomously, to plan and execute training required for an individual’s development. You will also have the ability to design, prepare, test and deliver new training courses.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that employees are trained to a high standard in the Technical and Mechanical lifting disciplines required for their job roles
- Take part in training work stream meetings to develop new training needs identified within the company
- Ensure that all training course paperwork is up to date and correctly completed
- Develop new training courses in line with business needs
- Attend personal training courses required to further knowledge and skills required for the position of Technical Trainer
- Ensure that employees have the correct skills and knowledge for the LOLER or LEEA courses
- Excellent knowledge and experience of a variety of Lifting equipment
- Qualified to LEEA standard
- Driving licence
- Able to work autonomously
- Flexible with regard to travel and time away from home
- Previous training experience is desirable
- Northern Regions
- £25,000 - £35,000