£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Are you a Birmingham based Estimator/Cost Engineer with at least 2 years' experience in detailed material and labour estimates looking for a new permanent opportunity? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a multi-site Rail business, who's turn over increases year on year? Do you want to be involved in turnkey projects with world leading manufacturers?
Ford & Stanley Talentwise are working with one of the UK’s most interesting engineering manufacturer who offer employees long term security across multiple clients, providing a variety of turnkey projects and ongoing professional relationships and engineering challenges.
Key responsibilities include
- Compilation of detailed material and labour estimates as directed.
- Interpret and work from technical engineering drawings.
- Advise on the feasibility of prosed designs and materials.
- Support bids through acquiring quotations from external suppliers.
- Liaise with customers as to any technical queries on proposed designs/materials.
- Create Bills of Material as required to support cost estimating.
- Rail experience is not essential as my client will look at candidates who have backgrounds in Aerospace, Automotive or general engineering.
- £25,000 - £35,000