Fabricator Welder (Stoke on Trent)
Stoke on Trent
£18 per hour
Are you an experienced Fabricator with MAG, TIG, MMA welding experience looking for a new challenge?
Would you relish the challenge of working for a national Rail Maintenance organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
Ford & Stanley – Talentwise Technical Recruitment Experts are looking to speak with MAG, TIG, MMA and fabricators who put the client service at the heart of the work they do, If this is you, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a large Rail maintenance company. You will have the opportunity to take the next step on your career and grow in line with the organisation, for the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity.
Location(s): The opportunity is mainly based in Stoke-on-Trent however our client would look at candidates within a small radius such as Tunstall, Stafford
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on Mild steel and the occasional Aluminium carrying out Mags, but also use TIG, MMA, Plasma and Oxy / Propane.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions. Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
- Develop templates and other work aids to hold and align parts.
- Determine required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.
- To work efficiently at all times with a sense of urgency and to the highest quality standards.
- To manage with the highest standards of integrity, honesty, confidentiality and professionalism and in line with the company code of conduct.
- You will have previous experience in a Fabrication and welding role.
- Your previous career must have been within engineering and you will have good MAG, TIG, MMA welding and fabrication experience.
- You will have a Good understanding of general Health and Safety.
- Must have good Fabrication and MAG, TIG, MMA welding background
- You must have experience in carrying out Positional welding work.
Likely job title: Fabricator Welder
We have time scale agreements in place with then client and we are looking to get candidates to interview in the next 1 week with a view to have the best candidates in position thereafter – Please act now
- Stoke on Trent