£26.00 per hour
Are you an experienced HVAC Engineer looking to enhance and expand your career experience?
Would you relish the challenge of working for a large rail sector organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
I am looking to speak with HVAC Engineers with F-Gas who put the client service at the heart of the work they do, if this is you, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a large company providing maintenance and servicing. You will have the opportunity to take the next step on your career and grow in line with the organisation, for the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out maintenance on VTEC MK IV’s
- Role - HVAC fitter/Maintenance technician
- Night shifts – 8pm till 5am –Sunday night – Friday Morning (45 Hours)
- Assist depot manager to support organisational and customer support
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Ongoing contract
- Must have basic HVAC experience.
- Good understanding of general Health and Safety.
- F-Gas essential
- Rail experience desirable
- Good team player
- Formal technical/ engineering background and qualifications
- Organisation and communication skills
- Capable of taking ownership and responsibility
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Must have HVAC/refrigerant experience – Must have F GAS certificate