£28,000 - £30,000 per annum (shift rates available)
Are you an experienced Equipment Maintenance Engineer with Electrical experience looking to enhance and expand your career experience?
Would you relish the challenge of working for a national freight organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
Ford and Stanley Talentwise – Rail Recruitment Experts are looking to speak with Electrical and Mechanical Engineers who put the client service at the heart of the work they do, If this is you, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a large freight company. You will have the opportunity to take the next step on your career and grow in line with the organisation, for the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity.
Location(s): The opportunity is mainly based in Birmingham however our client would look at candidates within a small radius such as SparkHill, Dudley, Smethwick, West Bromwich
Role and Responsibilities:
- To manage / maintain and carryout all designated engineering activities, to ensure that business requirements and operational availability of assets are fully maximised in cooperation with other departments
- To adhere and fully comply with all relevant company safety standards, rules and regulations to ensure that yourself, those working with you, and the overall business is protected
- To carry out all duties in accordance with safety management systems and requirements
- To carry out all tasks in an efficient and economic manner without prejudice to items
You will have previous experience in an Equipment Maintenance role.
- Your previous career must have been within engineering and you will have a basic Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
- You will have a Good understanding of general Health and Safety.
- Heavy plant experience
- Good electrical & mechanical engineering skills
- Qualified or time-served diesel fitter
- Responsible, methodical and good attention to detail
- Good team player with a can-do attitude
- Polite, customer focused and the desire to do a good job
- Current Driving Licence
Likely job titles: Maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, plant maintenance engineer, crane engineer, plant fitter, plant technician, equipment engineer
- £25,000 - £35,000