£19,000 per annum plus overtime rate at 1.5
Have you recently finished college and are you seeking a trainee fitting opportunity?
Do you want to join a company who offers their employees a bespoke training and personal development plan to assist in their career progression?
Ford & Stanley Talentwise are currently looking for individual who have experience carrying out Mechanical Fitting, Plant Maintenance, HGV fitting or Equipment Maintenance work, who want to progress and further develop them self with in the rail sector.
Our client is a leading rail freight company with national contracts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Fault finding and maintenance on freight wagons
- Carrying out daily mechanical fitting duties
- Making sure all the health and safety checks are carried out prior to starting the job
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge
- Good understanding of general Health and Safety in the work place
Have a basic mechanical knowledge as full training will be provided
- £15,000 - £25,000