£20 per hour
Are you a MIG & MAG experienced welder who is currently seeking their next contract opportunity with the rail industry? Would you relish the challenge of working for an organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
- 3 months minimum contract
- 60-70 hours per week
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established rail industry supply chain company
- Responsible for MIG welding of components
- Small fabrication work
- Understand, interpret and work from technical engineering drawings
- Working to tight tolerances on safety critical components
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Previous fabrication/welding experience
- Able to Weld vertical up, vertical down, flat & overhead.
- Able to Weld thin and thick gauge materials (1mm to 12mm).
- Experience in MIG/MAG welding (positions available on all)
- Worked on either mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines
- A clear eye for detail