Overhead Crane Engineer
North West London
£38,000 per annum plus company vehicle/fuel card (some personal use) and benefits.
Overhead crane experience essential - Fantastic Opportunity - Immediate start available.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to work within one of the largest industrial firms in the country. In order to succeed you will be enthusiastic and talented looking to join an fast expanding team within one of the most respected Organisation in the UK.
You will be a crane engineer based in North London. You will be responsible for the inspection, repair and maintenance of overhead gantry and bridge cranes.
As an Overhead Crane Engineer you will have the responsibility for carrying out maintenance, servicing, refurbishment and repair of overhead cranes on site.
You will have a fantastic opportunity as an individual who wishes to progress their engineering career within a growing company which is rapidly becoming a market leader.
You will be ideally based in North West London but the client will consider candidates from the greater London area.
You will be responsible for
- Inspection, adjustment and maintenance of mechanical and electrical aspects of cranes (MAINLY OVERHEAD CRANES)
- Compile reports and present and discuss with the customer your findings and be aware of and able to discuss with the customer all aspects/product groups
- Carry out fault finding procedures, recognise the defective items
- Report necessary repairs effectively and restore the equipment to a safe working condition
- Organise progress and carryout major installations
As an experienced Lead Overhead Crane Engineer you will have:
- Experienced working within a testing environment
- Experience of using heavy lifting gear or with a strong mechanical engineering background
- Good mechanical background
- Driving licence
- LEEA Qualification
- Experience with OVERHEAD CRANES
- Capable of taking ownership and responsibility
- Team Player
- A willingness to work outside normal working hours when required
- Full driving licence
- £35,000 - £45,000