£15.50 - £15.50 per hour OT Rates
Are you an experienced Fabricator & Welder with TIG experience looking to enhance and expand your career experience?
Would you relish the challenge of working for an organisation who thrive on providing an excellent service and a quality of work that leaves customers satisfied?
Ford & Stanley Talentwise are looking to speak with Fabricator/welders with TIG experience, who put the client service at the heart of the work they do, you will have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established rail industry supply chain company. You will have the opportunity to achieve your TIG coding and take the next step on your career also grow line with the organisation, for the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity.
- Responsible for the bespoke fabrication and welding of components
- Small and large sheet metal fabrication work
- Understand, interpret and work from technical engineering drawings
- Working to tight tolerances on safety critical components
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Previous sheet metal fabrication / TIG welding experience
- Able to Weld vertical up and flat.
- Able to Weld thin gauge materials (0.9 mm to 4mm).
- Experience in TIG welding (positions available on all)
- Worked on either aluminium & stainless steel
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines
- A clear eye for detail