Lead Recruitment Consultant – Railway Infrastructure & Construction
Introduction to the position:
Measurements of Success / Objectives
- Taking hold of local existing railway infrastructure, civils, construction and property client, developing/expanding relationships and increasing volume of work.
- The position is a full billable head; therefore, it is expected that the appointed consultant will be conducting 360º recruitment activities. These include delivering against all client’s recruitment requirements, using all tools at their disposal (including utilisation of experienced Recruitment Resourcers).
- Winning of new clients and relationships without the use of “cold calling.”
- Working with the Senior Consultant to ensure branch performance against individual utilisation targets and branch KPI’s.
- Embracing and demonstrating the Ford & Stanley’s Group Values of Passion to Win, Innovation, Customer Focus, Fair Play & Trust.
- Ford & Stanley invest heavily in the development of our consultants and over the last 10 years we have developed a comprehensive PeopleProgramme, which offers a full competencies framework to allow employees from any level of experience to learn the “F&S Way”. Each consultant holds complete clarity, at any given point, as to where they are at and need to be to secure promotion / progression from both a capability / experience and attributes and attitudes perspective.
- You will receive a clearly defined career path with varied routes to progression based on your strengths and preferences underpinned by clear, open salary banding and ‘bolt-on’ salary increments for completing advanced competency skills.
- Bring your whole self to work - we provide each employee with the opportunity to work with our GENIUS Performance and Mental Health Coach. This is designed to help employees who are on their ‘A-Game’ - to stay on it and help those who have lost their ‘A-Game’ - to get back on it. In addition, show those who are yet to discover their ‘A-Game’ how to discover and maintain it.
Skills and attributes required
- Confident communicator – both verbally and in written format
- Optimistic and self-driven
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and confidence in learning further IT applications
- Ability to spot commercial opportunities and link actions with likely outcomes
- Sound business acumen and highly motivated to succeed
- Successful leadership skills and ability to work within a team
- Professional and organised approach to work
- Utilise experience but also be willing to learn new ways of working
- Minimum of 3 years’ previous recruitment experience within Construction, Infrastructure, Property, Highways or Civils.
- Leadership of a recruitment team or ready to make the step into leadership
- GCSE’s Maths & English A-C.
- Level 3 NVQ in Business Management
- Certificate in Recruitment Practice
- Degree educated