Senior Client Development Executive
Introduction to the position
- Achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual commercial and operational objectives.
- Manage and develop your own business pipeline
- Mapping out the customer & engage with the wider business, building relationships with the key customer stakeholders.
- Generate new sales opportunities by identifying and following up on leads gained from the clients
- Promote the services of Ford & Stanley through networking events and client interaction
- Booking and attending meetings with key decision makers in order to obtain business
- Helping develop the company sales strategy on an ongoing basis
- Evaluating client needs for Recruitment Solutions
- Account mapping: mapping target accounts for specific projects
- Developing your understanding of the company suite of services and competitors
- Experience of effective stakeholder management, building positive relationships, engaging and collaborating effectively with others
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage complex workloads and deliver within tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to interpret, analyse and evaluate management information to make sound business decisions and provide advice to others
- Confident communicator – both verbally and in written format
- Exceptional planning ability
- Able to work well independently but also act on urgent instruction(s)
- Good business acumen and highly motivated to promote the services of Ford & Stanley
- Positive outlook and desire to learn new skills
Experience and qualifications
- Previous recruitment experience (preferably 360 recruitment experience)
- Background in B2B sales will be considered.
- Able to demonstrate development of senior level relationships
- Able to demonstrate value and success created from previous roles
- Excellent administration, report writing and account documentation management
- Tenacious and Hardworking
- Appropriate degree desirable
Key words: Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Assistant.