1st Line NOC Analyst (Chatham)
£18,000 - £24,000 per annum
Do you find picking up new technology easy and have excellent customers service skills? Are you looking for the opportunity to break into an innovative telecommunication business that will soon have its technology on 8/10 public transport vehicles across the UK?
Ford & Stanley - The Digital Recruitment Specialists are looking for a 1st line NOC Analyst based in Chatham, to work for one of the most pioneering telecommunication companies in the UK.
My Client is looking for an individual who has exceptional customer service skills looking to break into the technology market, you could be a recent Graduate, looking to for his first step in a global technology business or a school leaver who has achieved their A-levels and with 1-3 year experience in a customer service role but has passion for technology.
The successful 1st line NOC analyst will proactively monitor all the customers supported fleets to find issues, reply to queries and issues reported by the Internal monitoring systems, customers, end users or internal staff as well as provide the customer with a friendly supportive environment. Manage daily tasks, troubleshoot, solve and/or escalate issues and queries to ensure they are solved quickly, and in a way, that prevent them from reoccurring.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Handle queries and issues received from customers or end users to ensure they are handled quickly, either by phone, emails or live chat
- Manage daily support tasks by following set instructions
- Proactively monitor fleets to find issues/patterns to prevent, eliminate and minimize issues and system downtime.
- Assist customers with technical support and reports
- Guide and support customers and end users
- Work shift patterns – 24x7, 365 global schedules
- Escalate issues to the correct group, person or to the manager if needed
- Occasional site visits to troubleshoot and replace hardware, if required
- Report any issues to the manager
- Able to offer technical support to customers both over the phone, live chat and via email
- Able to guide end users through technical issues and configurations
- Comfortable working in front of a computer for a prolonged period
- Happy to work shift patterns, which may involve working unsociable hours
- Excellent customer service skills both verbally and written
- A-Level / Highers or equivalent
- Network troubleshooting and configuration an advantage
- Knowledge of WiFi Networks and Linux a strong advantage
- £15,000 - £25,000