2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer
£30,000 - 40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced IT support Professional interested in working for one of the busiest Rail companies in the UK? Do you have 3rd line/networking skills if so then I am keen to discuss this role with you in more detail.
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are looking to recruit an 2nd Line Support Engineer who will be responsible for resolving 2nd and 3rd line desk support for remote locations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing high levels of customer service support.
- Ensuring clear communication is maintained with colleagues and 3rd party supplies.
- Managing expectations and resolving incidents quickly.
- Able to prioritise the workload to meet the business needs i.e. obtaining a clear understanding of the business and personal impact of incidents.
- Working with or escalating incidents to 3rd line support where necessary.
- Supporting all sites on the WAN.
Essential skills and experiences:
- 2nd line & 3rd line support – general PC support
- Proven logical process
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Must hold either ITIL or MTA (previously MCP)/MSCE
- Networking experience
- £35,000 - £45,000