Acceptance Support Engineer - New Trains (Switzerland)
Do you have experience working with a Train Operating Company to support on New fleet introduction?
Ford & Stanley, The Rail Recruitment Experts are working alongside one of the UK’s top performing Train Operating Companies who are in a transformational period and introducing a large fleet of brand-new trains. These trains are being built in Europe and as such this TOC require a diligent and detail orientated individual who has a background in technical engineering to support the Train Acceptance engineers in documenting defects and non-conformalities, reviewing commissioning documentation and conducting basic inspections.
This role will be predominantly based in Switzerland and Poland, with some work taking place in London.
Initial 3 months with a view to extend to 12 months.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support the Acceptance Team on site with the Train Manufacturer
- Capture and interpret defects & non-conformalities
- Complete basic inspection of the completed units
- Review commissioning documentation
- Technical Engineering experience, ideally from a Rolling Stock Background
- Previous experience supporting a Train Operating Company in a similar role
- Detail Orientated
- Ability to capture and interpret data
- Flexible with a proactive attitude
This is a crucial role for my client and they are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.