Access Support Manager (Birmingham)
£200 - £250 per day
Ford & Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts have partnered with an award-winning train operator in the Midlands.
We are currently seeking an Access Support Manager for a short term contract, who will ensure that all paperwork and contracts are in place for station access agreements with both Network Rail and other Station users, and make sure that the costings for this are in place and tracked correctly.
3 months (potential option to turn into a permanent role)
January 14th 2019
Role and Responsibilities
- Management of Station Change process including the preparation of Station Change proposals and managing responses to incoming Station Change proposals from external parties via consultation with internal stakeholders.
- Management of station lease agreements and lease plans with Network Rail and other third-party landlords.
- Management of Station Access Agreements and Station-specific Annexes for the entire portfolio of Stations.
- Management of Qualifying Expenditure (QX) and Long-Term Charge (LTC) regimes including preparation of offers, responses and negotiation with Network Rail and other TOC Station Facility Owners.
- Financial management of invoicing for QX, LTC, station lease charges.
- Manage Charter Train station access requests with appropriate invoicing where necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Experience dealing with Lease agreements
- Excellent ability using Microsoft Office suite, Word and Excel.
- Excellent numeracy skills with a strong commercial focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal colleagues and external suppliers/ clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a similar role in the Rail Industry
- Knowledge of Station Change Management
- Experience in Property management and dealing with lease agreements
Please apply by December 27th. If you would like further information please call Danielle on 07702 497 493.