Account Handler (Sandiacre)
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Engineering Recruitment Specialists are looking for an experienced Account Handler with previous experience in engineering and scrap metal industries, who can build lifelong customer relationships with major customers across Europe for our client, who are one of the largest providers of infrastructure and rolling stock technologies globally.
You will have the opportunity to work for a company who manufacture innovative technologies to meet stringent customer requirements to maintain their renowned high performance in the rail sector. You will be a part of the continual global growth by playing an integral member of supporting and growing our clients customer database.
Sandiacre, Nottingham, Derby.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the relationship between purchasing and supplier family is intact.
- You will be responsible for maintaining credit worthy customer relationships.
- Make periodic sales visits and overseeing the scheduling of orders and delivery of materials to the customer.
- You will maintain and develop Scrap and other trade materials to the customer base through face to face contact with customers, operating officers and purchasing management.
- Responsible for monitoring and revising accounts receivable by customers and report any issues.
- Manage logistics and scheduling customer orders and delivery of material schedules.
- At least 2 year’s experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of global metal scrap buying, selling cultures and logistics of materials.
- Be able to develop trade partnerships
- Excellent communication skills
Account Handler, Brockerage Specialist, Account consultant, Business Development, Account manager.
- £35,000 - £45,000