Account Manager - Rail (Doncaster)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts have the pleasure of supporting one of the UK’s most prestigious rail manufacturers.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for the management of a number of customer accounts. Establishing and developing new relationships, whilst also nurturing existing accounts.
You will also be the interface between the company and its customers, where you will anticipate and understand the customers needs leading to offering solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate good commercial understanding, manage contracts / clients and be able to demonstrate this from previous roles.
- Contribute to the planning of long- and medium-term strategic direction of the business ensuring growth and financial success.
- Able to demonstrate good commercial understanding, manage contracts / clients.
- Carry on market analysis and research
- Deliver key sales and marketing objectives to ensure profitable outcomes for the business.
- Agree price strategy & structure for the customer
- Lead regular account reviews with managers in the business.
- Support the development of the company’s Sales and Gross Margin Annual Budget.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who has demonstrable account management experience, ideally within the rail sector. It is essential that you can effectively develop strong relationships both internally and externally to achieve the consistent high standards the organisation is used to.
- Significant experience, knowledge and understanding of the Rail industry
- Proven track record of sales and account management.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of meeting key objectives and sales targets.
- Hands on approach to problem solving, identifying issues and using initiative and available resources to generate recommendations.
- Ability to present proposals that meet client needs.
- Strong motivation and a positive approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to identify issues and propose solutions before the customer brings them to our attention.
- Able to identify and convert cross sell opportunities.
- Ability to provide analytical and insightful recommendations to client and teams
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
18th January 2019
- £45,000 +