£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting a professional and experienced administrator to join their clients demanding office. You will have the opportunity to join a global corporate organisation, where the team are very energetic and passionate. Working alongside the management team you will be the first point of call for all queries. You will also be responsible for inputting data onto the system, minute taking and dealing with other administration duties.
Role and Responsibilities
- Administration of new starters/contracts/right to work checks/ driving license checks / inductions and disciplinaries.
- Assist and support management during disciplinary matters.
- Maintain all HR records
- Maintain files of employees and training records
- Other adhoc admin duties
You will be a flexible, resilient and tenacious individual who is willing to undertake tasks that may fall outside your day to day duties.
- Strong organisation and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills will be extremely important in this role, alongside being able to follow instructions.
- Experience of using Workday system
- £15,000 - £25,000