£17 - £18 per hour
Ford and Stanley Interim - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking an experienced Administrator to support a train operating company to ensure the smooth running of their back office.
This is an ideal opportunity to support the Head of Stations with general administrative tasks at their office.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in administration and be a highly organised, structured individual who is able to handle multiple tasks at once.
3 months (inside IR35) umbrella pay
Role & Responsibilities
- General administrative tasks such as filing, answering telephone calls, updating databases, booking travel etc
- Attend meetings and take meeting notes
- Go through logs
- Organised, thorough individual
- Able to multitask
- 2+ years’ experience in an Administrative role
- Inquisitive nature, able to act on own initiative