£17,000 - £18,000
Are you an experienced administrator with a friendly and helpful outlook?
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting for Finance & Purchasing Administrator to work for our well-established wagon repair & maintenance company.
As the Finance & Purchasing administrator you will be responsible for managing the procurement processes and ensure all materials and other items required by the company are correctly identified, purchased, managed and controlled to ensure the business can function correctly.
You must be able to come on board and take ownership of the workload.
Role and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the cost-effective procurement of materials, equipment and services thus supporting the company’s commitment to its customers (both internal and external) by meeting financial, production and budget targets.
- Placement of Purchase Orders with fully evaluated and proven vendors.
- To ensure that company levels of inventory are managed and maintained at a level to meet the business requirements.
- To determine and authorise the purchase of all stock materials considering stock levels, lead-times and economic order levels.
- Control of relevant documentation ensuring that all movements are controlled and are auditable.
- Cooperating with suppliers to process invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Responsible for processing all administration in relation to all company vehicles.
- Assist with any other work requirement as directed by your line manager.
- Excellent administration experience
- Good interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator verbally & written.
- Team player
- Excellent presentation skills, quick to deliver, enthusiastic, driven and energetic.
- Ambitious, committed and motivated self-starter.
30th September 2019
Administrator, Finance administrator, Purchasing administrator
- £15,000 - £25,000