£8 - £10 per hour
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking a Material Planning Administrator for a leading telecommunications provider in to the Transportation Industry.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a company who have recently been acquired by the world’s leading technology business with big ambitions to secure a foothold in the UK Rail advanced technologies space. This position is likely to be for a 2-month duration to cover sickness.
Role & responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation, input and maintenance of Sales Orders, Project Plan; Engineering Plan; Production Plan; Materials Plan and Resource Plan in SAP
- BOM creation in SAP
- Production of planning and materials management reporting
- Raising and Approving of Purchase requisitions in line with delegated authority
The ideal candidate will be an administrator who has the ability to ‘hit the ground running’ to ensure administrative duties are completed within the required timescales. Our Client requires an individual who is able to start this position immediately.
- Experienced user of the ERP system SAP
- Effective administration to support project management, including effective scheduling within assigned projects
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Material planning
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Extended hours / unsocial hours working may be required from time to time
Other job titles
Material Planner, Administrator.