£15 - £18 per hour
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are seeking an experienced administrator on an interim basis to support one of the largest train franchises in the UK.
This position will see you supporting the Procurement/Finance function with various administrative tasks over a busy period such as processing PO's, data requests and general duties.
3 months initially (potential for extension depending on business needs)
- Support the Procurement team with administrative tasks such as data requests, contract analysis, general data updates
- Assisting with legal administration
- Ad-hoc duties such as filing/photocopying/updating spreadsheets
You will have experience working in a fast paced environment in an administrative position, you will have a willingness to learn and strong IT skills. You will be immediately available to interview and start this position.
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong administrative background
- Able to pick up tasks quickly
- Team player
- Experience processing purchase orders is highly desirable
- Worked in a position supporting Finance/Procurement with general administrative duties
- Dealt with data requests