Assurance Advisor (Stoke-on-Trent)
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – The Rail Recruitment Experts have the pleasure of supporting one of the UK’s most prestigious rail manufacturers.
As the Assurance Advisor you will be responsible for supporting Directors, Managers & Supervisors in discharging their QHSE responsibilities, providing advice, guidance & support as appropriate.
Longport and travel to the EU (once a month)
- Provide as appropriate expert advice and support to the Executive Team Managers, staff and contractors.
- Support the integration of QHSE in the culture of the business and promotes high performance and continual improvement in this area.
- Provide efficient and accurate administrative & operational support for the Assurance team in executing related strategies and plans across all facilities.
- Give guidance & support with the maintenance of accurate and sufficient QHSE documentation to ensure company compliance with all regulatory & contractual requirements.
- Support the development and maintenance of the company document control processes.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to develop and comply with systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by the organisation and take a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
- NEBOSH certification or HSE Qualification of a similar level
- Competent Auditor to IRCA standards
- Experience if working within a safety critical environment
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of the Rail industry and Rail Regulators Office standards.
25th January 2019
- £35,000 - £45,000