AutoCAD Technician (Scunthorpe)
£20 - £25 per hour
Are you an experienced CAD Technician who can provide high quality and detailed AutoCAD drawings?
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an AutoCAD Technician to join an established business in Scunthorpe who have recently won a piece of work to support a large Rail project with a Train operating company in the North West. To fulfil this work, they need to strengthen their engineering team to provide the delivery of CAD designs and design packages.
Initial 6 months, potential to extend up to 2 years.
- Support the design and engineering department in the production of detailed AutoCAD drawings required for submission in overall design documentation.
- Interpret detailed survey information of railway infrastructure and produce detailed electronic drawings of civil, electrical, floor plans and general arrangements.
- Work with various project teams to update and revise existing drawings and documentation to reflect additional scope and changes to design detail.
- Compile documentation and drawings into correct format for submission to clients, including redlined design packs and as-built information.
- Experience with multi-discipline AutoCAD drawing production
- Familiarity with civil engineering methods of construction
- Ability to communicate clearly in written, sketch and drawn forms to people at all levels.
- Capable of working to tight project timescales whilst paying attention to detail
- Ability to deliver projects within timescale and act comfortably under pressure.
- Competent user of MS word and Excel.
- HNC/HND qualified