Bid Manager (Derby)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Ford & Stanley – the rail recruitment experts are currently recruiting for a Bid Manager to join an engineering consultancy to support their rail division with the improvement of the bids and tenders process whilst still being heavily involved with the overall management and final checks of any proposals going out to their clients.
Being responsible for directly influencing and improving business process when it comes to the bids/tenders/proposals procedure currently in place, meaning that the quality of bids will be increased and therefore should have a significant impact on work won. Having an impact on winning work will increase investment into the business, will mean progression opportunities within the team and improve the overall reputation of the business.
Derby or London
- Run the bid management process from initial enquiry through to submission.
- Develop and improve the overall bid management process, improving quality of work going to clients.
- Work alongside subject matter experts, project managers and consultants to ensure quality of information is of the upmost.
- Source all relevant information for any bids going out of the door, ensuring that bids are covering all business offerings.
- Technical writing and bid management experience in a professional services or consultancy environment
- Experience of working on small to medium size bids (£100,000 - £3,000,000)
- Attention to detail
- Process driven
- Experience of working as a Bid Manager/Bid Writer for the rail industry.
1st March 2019
- £45,000 +