Bid Manager (Doncaster)
£30,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for the an opportunity to be an "Integral Cog" in the Bid Management activities across an established and expanding market leader in their field of Mechanical Engineering ?
Ford & Stanley Ltd, the renowned experts within manufacturing recruitment are working in partnership with a most prestigious component manufacturer to appoint a qualified and experienced Bid Manager.
The purpose of the role is to manage the bid management process and activities inclusive of contract renewals ensuring the development of high quality and competitive proposals to meet the company targets for growth and productivity.
Your base will be Doncaster
- Have responsibility for bid management activities across the Products business.
- To be focused on UK & International markets across all Customers.
- Act as an escalation point for all issues going through the bid management process.
- Line Management responsibility.
- Proactively manage the bid management process, including ensuring all bids are delivered on time.
- Writing of bids/proposals/PQQ.
- To lead the team to write bids for all opportunities.
- Support the bids management governance, implementing reporting for bids management to track and monitor bids progress, including a live dashboard.
- Working with the project management team, to support all bid implementations.
- To have a constant focus on process improvement across bid management to ensure speedy customer response and continuous improvement.
- Ownership of the CRM system, including production of reporting, and policing of the system.
- Support international bids working with the international team, global account directors and export team.
- Closing Date : We are looking to set up first interviews within the second two weeks of November with second interviews within a week following that. An offer to the successful applicant will be made within 3 days of second interview.
Bid Manager, Senior Bid Manager, Tendering Manager, Proposals Manager, Estimating Manager
- £45,000 +