Bid & Tender Coordinator
£35 - 45.00 per hour
Ford & Stanley The Rail Specialists are looking to recruit a Bid & Tender Coordinator for their client based in Eastwood, Nottingham. The role will allow the successful candidate to work on projects manufacturing and supplying on track machinery that will have a real impact on commuters across the UK's public transportation sector.
This position is primarily to undertake bid & tender project management for the company including pre-contract interface, proposal and tender document management ensuring in-time submissions, applications and delivery of the relevant offer documentation.
- Carry out Proposal, tender and bid management activities
- The lead of tender projects
- Inter-department coordination and collecting data
- Reporting and monitoring of the tender requirements
The suitable candidate will have:
- Commercial Management experience including pre-tender to contract award.
- Project Management experience
- Relevant financial experience to deliver effective commercial processes and financial evaluation and reporting.
- Knowledge of bid & tender management, payment, tax, shipping and reporting.